Freezing of Folios of physical shareholders... Last date for KYC is 30th September 2023... Act now Ref: SEBI Circular SEBI/HO/MIRSD/MIRSD-PoD-1/P/CIR/2023/37


Claim Unclaimed Shares of Pidilite Industries Limited from IEPF Authority

One of India’s top producers of adhesives and building chemicals is Pidilite Industries Limited. It is a well-known brand that creates some of the most popular goods, including M-Seal, Fevicol, and Dr. Fixit. Pidilite Industries Limited has established a strong reputation for quality and innovation throughout its more than 60 years of operation. Many individuals still don’t realise they could be the owners of business stock, though. These shares might have been purchased by their forebears or they could have been a part of a portfolio of investments that they have long since forgotten about. In this post, we’ll go through how to ask the IEPF Authority for Pidilite Industries Limited shares that haven’t been claimed.

What is the IEPF Authority?

The Indian Government formed the IEPF Authority, sometimes referred to as the Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority, as a regulatory organization in 2016. Its main goal is to safeguard investors’ interests and make sure their investments are safe and secure. The monies that are gathered from different sources, such as unclaimed dividends, matured deposits, and shares that have gone unclaimed for more than seven years, are managed by the IEPF Authority. These funds are employed to make up for investors who have lost money as a result of fraud, business failures, or other circumstances.

How to Check if you have Unclaimed Shares in Pidilite Industries Limited?

Checking to see if you own any unclaimed Pidilite Industries Limited shares is the first step in the claim process. The simplest way to do this is to go to the company’s official website or use a registrar and transfer agency like Link Intime India Private Limited or Karvy Computershare. These organisations keep track of all the shares Pidilite Industries Limited has issued, and they may tell you whether you have any shares that haven’t been claimed. You can also verify with the depository holding the shares or the stock exchange where the shares were listed.

The next action is to transfer any Pidilite Industries Limited unclaimed shares you locate to your demat account. The registrar and transfer agent or the depository participant where your demat account is housed can help you with this by filling out a transfer form, which you should then give to them. You will be able to sell the shares or keep them once they have been moved to your demat account, depending on your investing goals.

How to Claim Unclaimed Shares of Pidilite Industries Limited from the IEPF Authority?

You can collect any unclaimed Pidilite Industries Limited shares that have been given to the IEPF Authority by taking the actions outlined below:

Step 1: Open the ‘Claim Refund’ tab on the IEPF Authority’s official website (

Step 2: Choose the ‘Claim Refund’ choice from the drop-down menu.

Step 3: Type in either your PAN or Aadhaar number and press the “Search” button. You will be shown a list of shares and dividends that are due to you if your information matches the IEPF Authority’s records.

Step 4: Choose the shares you wish to claim and enter the necessary information, such as your bank account information, email address, and cell phone number.

Step 5: Download, print, and sign the claim form.

Step 6: Include the necessary paperwork, such as copies of your PAN card, Aadhaar card, and bank account statement that have been self-attested.

Step 7: Mail or personally deliver the claim form and supporting documentation to the IEPF Authority at the location shown on the website.

The shares will be sent to your demat account when your claim has been reviewed and approved. You will get a confirmation of the transfer of shares from the IEPF Authority. Depending on the number of claims the IEPF Authority receives, it can take some time for the shares to be transferred.

Important Things to Remember

1. Only claims for shares that have been transferred to the IEPF Authority by the business or the registrar and transfer agent are accepted. You must follow the steps they specify to obtain your shares if they are still held by the firm or the registrar and transfer agency.

2. You must submit your claim within the allowed window of time. The IEPF Authority states that claims must be filed within seven years of the date shares were transferred to the authority.

3. To prevent any delays in the processing of your claim, it is crucial to give precise and comprehensive information on the claim form.

4. To verify your claim, the IEPF Authority may require further paperwork or data. If you want to prevent any delays in the processing of your claim, you must adhere to these guidelines.

5. There are no costs associated with processing claims for unclaimed dividends or shares at the IEPF Authority. Avoid dealing with any individual or organization that says they will bill you for this service.


It is easy to submit a claim form or claim shares of Pidilite Industries Limited that have not yet been claimed from the IEPF Authority online. Check to see whether you have any unclaimed shares, and make sure to file your claim within the deadline. You may claim your unclaimed shares and make sure your assets are safeguarded by following the above-mentioned methods.


Previous Post
Newer Post