An Indian state-owned coal mining corporation is called Coal India Limited (CIL). It produces the majority of the world’s coal and supplies around 82% of India’s domestic coal demand. Eight fully owned coal-producing businesses and one mining planning and consulting firm make up CIL’s business operations. Its headquarters are in Kolkata, India, where it was founded in 1975.
The firm is traded on the National Stock Exchange of India and the Bombay Stock Exchange. CIL aims to efficiently and cheaply manufacture and market the intended amount of coal and coal-related products while taking appropriate measures to ensure their quality, preservation, and safety.
RECOVERY OF COAL INDIA LIMITED SHARES
You could get your shares of Coal India Limited back if they were given to the Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) by doing the following actions:
- Visit the IEPF website: To find out if your shares of Coal India Limited have been transferred to the fund, visit the IEPF website. To find out if your shares are a part of the IEPF, check the website using your name and PAN number.
- Message the business: Contact Coal India Limited to ask about the status of your shares and if they have been transferred to the IEPF.
- You can make a claim with the IEPF to reclaim any shares of Coal India Limited that have been given to the fund. To prove your ownership, you must present documents like a copy of your PAN card, information on your bank account, and a duplicate of the original share certificate.
- Send in the necessary documentation: You must present certain documents to the IEPF for it to authenticate your claim, including identification proof, bank account information, and confirmation that you actually own the shares.
- Wait for Processing: After submitting your claim and all the supporting documents, you must wait while the IEPF processes your claim. Be patient and keep visiting the IEPF website for updates on the progress of your claim since this process might take many weeks or even months.
Overall, the recovery of lost shares can be a complex and time-consuming process. However, by following the above steps and seeking the assistance of professionals like MUDS Management, it may be possible to recover your lost shares within the 45-day time frame.