Private Limited Company Registration in Kolkata
In this post, we’ll look at how to register a business in Kolkata. Company registration is a procedure through which all businesses are registered on the MCA’s website (Ministry of Corporate Affairs). The Company Registration in Kolkata is a simple procedure, but it requires numerous procedures to complete.
A Private Limited Company offers its stockholders legal protection and limited liability. A privaely held limited firm must have at least positions two working directors. A person can be both a director and a shareholder in a Private Limited Company. After receiving a Certificate of Incorporation, a Private Limited Company (PLC) can begin operations. Within 15 days following its application, a PLC can be implemented.
As a result, we will concentrate on the advantages and procedures of forming a Private Limited Company registrationin Kolkata in this post.
Advantages of forming a private firm company registration in Kolkata
- A private limited company might have anything from two to fifty directors.
- It is a legal autonomous body.
- Directors have limited liability and are not directly responsible for the company’s operations.
- Directors are only partially liable to creditors.
- In the event of a default, the bank or creditors will sell the company’s assets rather than personal property.
- The directors are eligible for tax benefits.
- Suing or being sued in the name of a registered corporation is possible.
- Companies that are registered have a higher chance of borrowing money.
Company Registration in Kolkata: Private Company Incorporation Checklist
- Directors: For private company registration in Kolkata, a minimum of two directors is required, with one of them being a resident director.
- The investment must be made in accordance with the business type, and there is no minimum capital investment necessary for a firm.
- Inventive business name: The name of the firm must not be identical or confusingly similar to that of another company.
- Registered address: Every business should have one.
Steps for Incorporation of the Company
The following are the stages of forming a business using the RUN form:
- After that, create a login account and log in.
- Enter the name you want to use and cross-reference it with the MCA database.
- If an established business wants to reverse its name, a CIN will be requested through the RUN e- form.
- The applicant must specify the name that he or she wishes to keep on file in case the firm’s name is changed or a new company is formed.
- Then he or she must submit the prospective company’s objects as well as any additional documents in support of the suggested name.
Limited Name Validity
- For a new corporation, an authorised name is valid for 20 days from the date of approval.
- 60 days after the date of authorization for changing the name of an established corporation.
Steps for Private Company Registration in Kolkata
Step 1: Obtain DSC
Because the process is online, a digital signature is required for the incorporation of a private limited company. Members and executives must have a legitimate Class II or Class III DSC.
Step 2: Fill out an application for a DIN number.
A directors must have a DIN and must apply for one on MCA if he does not already have one. A DIN number can be used to become a director in many businesses.
Step 3: Submit an application for name approval
At the time of establishment, the company’s name, as well as SPICe (INC-32) must be submitted for approval. If the name is rejected, it can be resubmitted.
Step 4: e-MoA (INC-33) and e-AoA are the fourth and final steps (INC-34)
Previously, MoA and AoA had to be filed physically, but now they must be filed online on the MCA website. These papers must be digitally signed by the subscribers.
Step 5: PAN and TAN applications
After all of the paperwork have been completed, the applicant should consider applying for a PAN and TAN.
Step 6: Certificate of Incorporation
MCA & RoC will analyse all of the documentation and issue a Certificate of Incorporation if they are pleased. The Certificate of Incorporation is a legal document that grants the firm legal standing.
7th Step: Open bank Accounts
The firm must create a bank account for any transactions in its name after receiving the certificate of incorporation.
In order to register a company in Kolkata, you’ll need the following documents
Documents required for company registration in Kolkata:
- For DSC
- DIN (Director Identification Number)
- Incorporation of a Business
In the case of DSC,
- Along with the DSC application form, the following papers must be forwarded:
- The claimant’s photograph (to be stamped across with a blue pen)
- The director’s address proof (s)
- Id Proof (Pan Card) of the applicant Passport Aadhar card Driving licence Voter Id card Email Id and contact number (for each director)
Fill out the e-form DIR -3, which is available on the MCA website. Alongside Form DIR -3, attach the supporting information:
- Id proof photo of the applicant (attested)
- Proof of address (attested)
- Make the payment as directed. The only way to pay is on the internet.
- There will be a preliminary DIN created.
- A preliminary DIN becomes an authorised DIN after verification.
- For a Firm’s Registration
- The Firm’s Title
- The firm’s assets
- Investors’ list
- The director’s Id proof is the company’s purpose (s)
- Aadhar card and passport
- Id cards for voters and driver’s licence
- Director’s proof of residence (s)
- Bank statement Telephone bill
- The cost of electricity
- Mobile phone bill (not old than two months)
- INC-9 Director(s) Consent (form DIR-2) (Affidavit)
- Proof of the registered office’s address
- Bills of Gas,
- Phone, and
If the office is included in the lease, the lease agreement and a letter of authorization from the owner are required.
Holders of DINs declare themselves
A Private Limited Company Registration in Kolkata is an online operation that should be completed with caution, and once completed, the directors are entitled to all of the privileges of a Private Limited Company.